Thursday 18 April 2013

Andriod Pain


This Google android phone is a big source of my pain. It allows me to hang onto remnants of my past that is fast slipping away. My wife is now 7 months pregnant and in a desperate grab to hold onto my life I have used this fucking thing to buy too many records I won't listen to and too many books I won't read. This attempt at keeping a life that will disappear extends to too many gigs and too many coffees. My pain is exacerbated by other issues since conception. My poor better half has had a sword of Damocles hanging over her from work while she struggles with morning sickness which persists. My poor mother for three weeks lay in hospital between life and death. This meant a hyper quick trip to the UK. My poor Dad in shock from my mums illness popped his clogs two months later. My beloved’s mother is now on talking terms with her and my normal source of income has fundamentally changed. So this fucking thing is the black hole source of my pain. When times are tuff and they shouldn’t be as we have a baby on the way. I turn to retail therapy on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment